Merry Christmas! This year was different and lots of fun! Salome came to us December 15 after a LONG battle of airports to get her here to us. We were excited to share our American Christmas with her.
Emmett was NOT a fan of Santa. We tried to set him on his lap and in this picture he wouldn't even look at him. This is as close as I could get to a picture with Santa. He did give him a candy cane which he obviously thought was pretty cool!
Utah family came to visit at Grandma and Grandpa Semons' house. Matt and I combined our creativity to make these cute elf cupcakes!
Yearly Christmas Eve party at Uncle Rod and Aunt Robin's house! Always a good time!
Christmas Eve we stayed the night at the Clovis parents' house. It was great fun to stay up late and then attempt to sleep in the bed that is 1 foot too short. Needless to say, we survived it! (even though Matt moved to the couch at 4am.)
Christmas Morning. Opening his Santa Stocking!
Mr. Snoop found his horse before he should have!
Emmett's first horse. I thought that the hat added a nice touch to the cowboy look! His horse is supposed to be Palomino colored... not seeing it haha
Checking out everyone else's presents.
Emmett's toy phone rang, so we had to take a break while he answered it.
Salome's first present.
My present that Salome made me!
Grandpa is obviously enjoying himself haha
Wear it with pride Salome :)
It's tradition to take a picture with your pile of goodies on Christmas morning at our house! Only I took her picture and got so excited about Ticket to Ride game that I forgot to take them of everyone else. OOPS
Her aunt was wise to send her goggles! She is going to need them here! That is if it would ever snow!
My mom is going to hate this picture! I think it's cute! I made Salome's headband and she made my mom and I's hair things!
Bundled up to go ride the golf cart with Grandpa... This may be his favorite thing in the world!
Salome's first try at riding western style. I think she did great!
Getting a lesson on what to do.
Not your typical sheep dog haha but Charlie will do!
Trying to get creative with my photography. I thought it was cool!
Merry Christmas at the Semons' parents house. I completely forgot to take pictures here. I think that Elder Michael Semons' phone call/ skype call made me have a brain fart. We had so much family over that it was great fun! Becca even came over to join us for the call. It was great to see everyone! I am kicking myself in the bum for not taking more pictures!
Matt's present from Jake and his lovely cozy robe from the $10 game that he insisted upon winning. No idea where the robe has gone. I think he hid it from me!




























No comments:
Post a Comment