Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Holy Randomness!

Life is good. We are blessed. I had to make sure that I mentioned that very first. I feel like blowing up my Facebook wall with pictures on a daily basis because of this! I am beyond excited for all of our adventures starting this spring! I call this post random because that's what it is! My collection of recent, random photos (mainly from my iPhone) all in one place!


 First pictures of baby GIRL! The ultrasound lady nicely checked 3 times just to make extra sure that she was in fact a little girl! She is still nameless at this point! Girl names are hard!





20 weeks!


Our little macaroni and cheese goofball! 


 We are building a house! This is the most recent progress of our huge blessing #2!


Emmett and I had a goofy night and took pictures on my phone!








No comments:

Post a Comment